Conditions of cottage-rent
|Electricity:||3,20 DKK / kWh Villa Eden: 25,- DKK per day|
|Water:||23,50 DKK per person, per day|
|Tail end Vitsøhus:
|Tail end Lille Villa:||850,00 DKK|
|Tail end Villa Eden:||750,00 DKK|
|Tail end Holmegård:||750,00 DKK|
|Deposit:||1500,- DKK per week|
|Internet:||Free WiFi with quick 30/30 fibernet|
|Oil for heating:||22,- DKK per hour (Holmegård only) usage 2 Liter per hour|
|Extras by rent under a week|
|A, B & C Season||+15%|
Conditions of rent / rental terms
- The lease is binding for both parties when the first installment is paid. The contract will be signed between the landlord and the tenant for the duration of the rental period specified in the contract and includes the vacation house with everything inside.
- The rent is normally paid in two instalments. The first Rate (the deposit) will be due no later than 5 days after receipt of the lease agreement. The second instalment is due 30 days prior to arrival. A travel/cancellation insurance is not part of the contract. Along with the second instalment the mandatory final cleaning will be paid. If the stay is booked less than 40 days before arrival, the entire rental amount including services, is due within 5 days after receipt of the contract.
- The lease extends to the limits specified in the rental agreement. By signing the tenants declares that he is authorized to represent the listed participants. All persons listed as joint tenants are liable for the fulfilment of the lease.
- Rentals are weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Only during off peak season can exceptions be made. The lease starts at 16.00 and ends at 10.00 o’clock. In case of early arrival guests may have to wait until the property is ready for handover.
- The tenant is responsible during the rental period for the holiday property and is committed to careful treatment of the leased object and its furnishing that may only be used for the purposes described in the lease agreement. Any damage caused during the rental period must be rectified or replaced.
- The number of persons referred to in the lease must not exceed without prior consultation with the owner. Caravans and tents must not be placed on the property.
- Pets, especially dogs and cats may be brought only with written consent of the landlord. (only at Holmegård)
- Bed linen, covers and towels are not supplied by the landlord, they are obliged to the tenant.
- We do not supply bed linen or towels, these must be brought by the tenant.
- A deposit will be charged. The deposit is a security for keys, cleaning and utilities. The deposit will be refunded within 14 days after departure, if the house was left without damage and in clean condition. Charges for any damage that occurred during the rental period will be taken out of the deposit. If the deposit is not sufficient to cover the damages the difference has to be paid within 14 days after receiving the invoice. The deposit is the initial instalment of the rent due for payment.
- The tenant is obliged to report any damages immediately to the landlord or the local representative. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. We reserve the right to claim consequential damages covered by the tenant if the tenant fails to notify the landlord immediately. After completion of the rental period the house keys have to be returned to the landlord.
- The tenant is contractually obligated to keep the rented holiday home clean and to leave it in a clean and swept condition at the end of the tenancy. If this is not the case, an additional cost of at least 50, - € will be charged for extra cleaning. The tenant is not permitted to transfer the said cleaning obligations to a third party.
- Possibly complaints must be made immediately or within 24 hours after detection of the defects. The tenant can require rectification, but has to give the landlord a reasonable time to remedy the defect. Is the remedy of the defect not done within a reasonable time, the tenant is entitled to a rent reduction.
- Complaints done by phone must then immediately be reported to the landlord in writing.
- Subsequent complaints will not be accepted by the owner and are not eligible for compensation.
- After completion of the rental period complaints against the landlord will no longer be asserted.
- We do not offer refunds or adjustments for pest control issues (such as insects, wasps, earwigs etc.)
- If the tenant is more than 3 working days in arrears, the landlord is entitled to terminate the contract immediately and without notice, and to rent the property to a third party.
- A possible cancellation of the lease must be in writing and shall apply from the date of service. In this case, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- Up to 49 days before arrival: 10 % of rental
- Up to 35 days before arrival: 30 % of rental
- Up to 21 days before arrival: 60 % of rental
- Up to 14 days before arrival: 90 % of rental
- Otherwise (less than 14 days before arrival) 100 % of the rental price.
- The landlord can then rent the property to a third party.
- The tenant is always entitled to transfer the lease by agreement and consent of the landlord to another tenant.
- The landlord may for reasons of force majeure, such as war, strikes and similar cases, terminate the tenancy with immediate effect. The landlord is obliged to reimburse the tenant the entire amount paid. Any further claims cannot be met.
- The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the lease does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- All prices are fixed by the landlord and subject to changes (including contract change, economic pricing or defective pricing).
- Place of jurisdiction is the Danish court in Svendborg.